There are lots of different types of locks you can use to bolt and secure your commercial building’s doors. At Eastway Lock & Key, Inc., we know all about different types of locks, and two of the ones we like best for maximum security and peace of mind are the cypher lock and the push button lock.
- Used almost everywhere–An industry favorite, the cypher lock is used in government offices around the world.
- Components include a keypad & controller–These door locks feature a keypad connected to a controller.
- Changing the code is difficult–You can only change the code by physically plugging in different conductors into the controller in a specific order.
- Nearly impossible to hack into–It is almost impossible to hack these locks because the controllers are not connected to a network or a computer program.
Push Button Lock
- You set the combination—As the owner, you set up the combination in the touch keypad. Only users who know the combination can gain access to the lock.
- No wiring—These locks do not have any wiring, and they also use batteries that have an extremely long life.
- Multiple code options—You can use any combination of letters or numbers to create a code, and you can choose more than one code to grant access to different people.